Networking in Long Island
Is Your Network Unreliable Due to Old or Improperly Installed Wiring? Is Your Long Island Business Looking to Expand Your Network or Improve Networking Performance?
Your wiring is the backbone of your entire network. When it is flawed or overburdened the reliability of your network and critical systems suffer. You need to be sure that your wiring and networking infrastructure can handle the demands of your systems, applications and data.
In today’s high technology, fast paced, high-demand networking environments, it is critically important to know that your cabling is not going to fail. As experts in network and wireless networking installation, The New Millennium networking team in Long Island has installed cable for almost any type of application: Voice, data, video, security, paging, wireless, etc.
Benefits of working with New Millennium:
- State of the art network cabling and infrastructure installations.
- Brand new computer network cabling and data cabling switches, hubs and routers.
- Phone network cabling installation for serious optimization of your business communication.
- Fast, easy installation that gets the job done right the first time.
Among the networking services in Long Island we provide are:
Initial needs assessment
Our certified technicians in Long Island will assess your company’s infrastructure needs. Our approach not only looks at your immediate applications but also takes into account future applications and future growth of your business and likely technology changes that would impact your cabling needs. Considerations such as the type of equipment, load balancing and redundancy will be taken into account during our cost/benefit analysis.
Our network designs include state of the art components integrated in conjunction with the latest design specifications and requirements. Our infrastructure design capabilities range across a broad spectrum of industries and office environments.
We can install a large variety of transmission media including fiber optic, copper, twisted pair, baseband, broadband and associated components. Additionally, we install a variety of wireless applications including 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g cameras, and WiFi VoIP.
New Millennium tests all of our installations to meet or exceed industry standards, meet all of the manufacturer’s specifications as well as meet all the warranty requirements.
Some of the networking services we provide:
- New Cabling Installations
- Integrated Voice and Data Cabling
- Telephone and Data outlet installation
- Cellphone Amplifiers and Repeaters
- Communications Racks and Cabinets
- Telephone backbone cabling and Krone modules
- Power outlets, Electrical switch boards, Uninterruptible power supplies, Power filtration and surge protection devices
- End to end data and voice connectivity testing
- Optical Fiber Cabling installation and termination
- Copper STP/UTP cabling (Cat3, Cat5, Cat6) and termination
For more information, or to schedule a technician to come
to your site for a needs analysis, call us at (631) 648-8647. We provide networking services to businesses in Long Island and surrounding Nassau County areas.